Friday, July 6, 2012

Finding the best Charlotte roofing contractor to replace my shingle roof was easy!

When I need to find the best Charlotte roofing contractor to replace my shingle roof, I use the best resources at my disposal. With the internet literally at my fingertips, I have an instant overview of the roofing contractors who service my Charlotte NC residential area.

free image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
How can I find the best Charlotte roofing contractor to replace my shingle roof?
A Better Business Bureau (BBB) report recently listed roofing companies among the most complained-about businesses in the country. This is not surprising when you consider that roofing repairs or replacements are generally unexpected and unplanned, and unprepared homeowners instantly find themselves at a disadvantage.

Where can I find the best Charlotte roofing contractor to replace my shingle roof?
Your Charlotte NC Better Business Bureau maintains a listing of local businesses and notes any customer complaints about them. Check online for BBB ratings earned by the businesses on your list of potential roofing contractors. Angie’s List is also a good place to learn how customers rate your potential roofing contractors. Advanced Roofing and Exteriors in Charlotte NC, also servicing the Fort Mill and Rock Hill SC area, has earned stellar listings in the Charlotte BBB and Angie’s List websites.

Asphalt shingles
Asphalt shingles come in a variety of colors and styles;they perform well in extreme temperatures, in water and ice; asphalt shinglesrequire little or no regular upkeep, and are easily repaired if damaged. Many asphalt shingles come with fire resistance and wind resistance ratings that meet national standards, giving homeowners another reason to choose asphalt shingles for residential roofing. Efficient production and relatively low application costs of asphalt shingles provide consumers with an overall value unmatched by other roofing materials, especially with life expectancy ranging from 12 years to 30.

Replacing your shingle roof
A typical roof lasts 15 to 20 years, and replacing your asphalt shingle roof is a fact of life. Whether your shingles are showing signs of wear and tear, have suffered storm damage, of whether you are simply remodelingand taking the opportunity to replace a roof nearing its replacement age, be sure to have professional roofing contractors do the actual work. 

Advanced Roofing and Exteriors in Charlotte NC serve the Fort Mill and Rock Hill SC areas with the professionalism, superior workmanship, and quality roofing materials.  When I called and told them I need to find the best Charlotte roofing contractor to replace my shingle roof, I knew I had made the right choice.