Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Find the best Charlotte roofing contractor to replace my shingle roof


Wanting to find the best Charlotte roofing company to replace my shingle roof, I opened my laptop and began my search.

image courtesy of morguefile.com
Asphalt shingles
Asphalt shingles are the single most popular roofing material in residential use today, and for good reason. They are extremely cost effective, having warranties ranging from 15 to 35 years, and come in a variety of weights, colors, shapes, and surfaces.

No do-it-yourself roofing for me
I soon realized that with something as important as my roof, there should be no hesitation in hiring professionals to install my shingles. While I had heard that shingles themselves are relatively easy to install, I came to understand the best reason to find the best Charlotte roofing company to replace my shingle roof is to make sure it is done correctly.

Quality workmanship and service I can trust
I had an inkling roofing companies  with good community ties might be my best. It stands  to reason that returning customers coming back project after project is the hallmark of a great roofing company, so I looked to Angie’s List for help.

Seeking the best Charlotte roofing contractor to replace my shingle roof has led me to Advanced Roofing and Exteriors. After meeting with the courteous and professional representatives, I think that after my shingles have replaced, I may just have them do some remodeling on the rest of my house, as well! Visit their website today. I was pleased to find the best Charlotte roofing contractor to replace my shingle roof, and I bet you will be, too!