Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Desperately seeking a Charlotte NC roofer to repair my asphalt roof shingles!



If I need to repair my asphalt roof shingles, who can I call in Charlotte NC? Recent strong winds have left leaks and sports on the ceiling inside my house and I want to fix my damaged roof without having to do an entire roof replacement.

Leaks and spots on the ceiling do not necessarily mean you need an entire roof replacement, so be sure that the roofing companies you call for roof estimates will do roof repairs as well as roof replacements. Finding a reliable and trustworthy roofing company like Advanced Roofing and Exteriors in Charlotte, with a business ethic or treating customers fairly and honestly, can help you avoid buying more service than you need.

How hard is it to fix my damaged roof myself?
Laying asphalt shingles is not exactly brain surgery, but true expertise and experience are essential in making an assessment of damage and in locating the origin and cause of those spots on your ceiling. Sometimes, when asphalt shingles blow off, like yours in the recent strong winds, high winds were not the real culprits.

Who can repair my asphalt roof shingles?
Advanced Roofing and Exteriors in Charlotte, with a service area extending to the Ft Mill and Rock Hill SC area, specializes in asphalt shingle roof repairs and replacement. Family owned and family run, this reliable roofer is proud to be one of Charlotte’s local roofing companies and strives to be Charlotte’s Best Roofing Company.

If they fix my damaged roof, will insurance cover the costs?
Advanced Roofing and Exteriors has extensive experience working with insurance companies and local insurance adjusters to help you process your roof damage insurance claim. From supplying roof estimates to making sure the adjuster does not miss a thing when it comes to assessing damage to your asphalt roof, to helping you through the claims process, this reputable roofing company will stay on top of all aspects of your roof repair.Call today, and ask, can you repair my asphalt roof shingles?