Friday, September 28, 2012

Roof Replacement and More by Roofing Companies in Charlotte NC


roof replacement
Due to the recent wind damage that my home suffered in Charlotte NC, I had to make a decision if I will need roof replacement to my house. However, I was thinking of letting my roof get damage until the shingles to my roof are blown off and simply ask my insurance provider to shoulder the costs to repair my roof. But, I am also thinking that the insurance provider might not reimburse the payment to repair my roof as it is not repairable anymore. In this case, the decision I need to do makes me wondering more so I had to think about what I should do about it.

One good decision to do is to check your roofing by standing on the ground. If you see cracking, curling, missing or loose shingles, you need to think about if the debris gathers in soggy piles. Also, are you seeing green growth to the asphalt shingles? You might want to use binoculars or take advantage of a conveniently placed window to view your roof without the need of climbing into it. It can be dangerous to climb the roof top when doing inspections so it is better to let the experts do this job for you. Therefore, going to Charlotte roofing companies such as the professionals at Advanced Roofing and Exteriors is your best option to do.

For roof repairs or roof replacement needs, you can visit or call Advanced Roofing and Exteriors in Charlotte NC to settle the inspections of your roof and provide you suggestions on proper solutions.